Bitcoin Mining Resolution Provider
9 years of experience in the bitcoin mining industry since the year of 2013. Generating the profit with more green power.
Who We Are
Valarhash, in Hash we trust.
It is an innovative ecological platform focusing on the blockchain industry.
From a global perspective, Valarhash established itself as the industry leader in the ASIC mining market. Also, we integrate cutting-edge resources by connecting the physical and digital worlds with blockchain.
Valarhash focuses on looking for the resource advantages of the United States, Canada, Sweden, Southeast Asia, and other regions.
With 9 years of ups and downs in the ASIC mining industry, Valarhash helped to build many data centers
Our History in Numbers
contributing to bitcoin mining for years
Petahash we operated
data centers built
What We Do
ASIC miner hosting services.
Mining pool technology support.
Reliable ASIC miners provider.
Mining data center construction remote and on-site support.
- How do ETH miners feel about the Merge?So the Merge is on the brink of happening…finally. Excitement and jubilation are in the air. But not everybody is looking forward to this monumental moment. Those miners are just different eh? To recap a bit, for those who have been living under a rock, Ethereum is on the verge of upgrading its consensus protocolContinue reading “How do ETH miners feel about the Merge?”
- Who’s a fan of fans?Let’s get technical with ASIC fans. In this article, we’ll get technical a bit in talking about those loud but necessary fans on bitcoin ASIC miners. Because let’s face it, bitcoin price action has been dull over the past month and it is our duty to not only educate our community on what’s going onContinue reading “Who’s a fan of fans?”
- The heat on bitcoin miningIt’s hot out, but what else is putting the heat on miners? As the entire bitcoin industry has fallen into a slump after multiple “rekt” moments of centralized mishaps, the bitcoin networks still continue to churn thanks to its splendid design of Proof of Work. It is a positive feedback loop with an emergent consensusContinue reading “The heat on bitcoin mining”
- How to Further Decentralize the HashrateAfter the China ban, are there too many miners in North America? Introduction An important topic that was discussed on another mining panel during the Bitcoin2022 conference was “How to further decentralize the hashrate?” An important characteristic of bitcoin is that it is decentralized in all aspects. From bitcoin users, to developers, to node runners,Continue reading “How to Further Decentralize the Hashrate”
- Financialization of MiningMining makes money, but first it needs money… Bitcoin2022 hosted many amazing panel sessions to learn more about some of the best in the industry. There was a whole stage dedicated to panel discussions on mining. And that’s what we’ll be bringing to you all. We’ll be recapping some of the best mining panel sessionsContinue reading “Financialization of Mining”