Bitcoin Mining Resolution Provider
9 years of experience in the bitcoin mining industry since the year of 2013. Generating the profit with more green power.
Who We Are
Valarhash, in Hash we trust.
It is an innovative ecological platform focusing on the blockchain industry.
From a global perspective, Valarhash established itself as the industry leader in the ASIC mining market. Also, we integrate cutting-edge resources by connecting the physical and digital worlds with blockchain.
Valarhash focuses on looking for the resource advantages of the United States, Canada, Sweden, Southeast Asia, and other regions.
With 9 years of ups and downs in the ASIC mining industry, Valarhash helped to build many data centers
Our History in Numbers
contributing to bitcoin mining for years
Petahash we operated
data centers built
What We Do
ASIC miner hosting services.
Mining pool technology support.
Reliable ASIC miners provider.
Mining data center construction remote and on-site support.
- How to Further Decentralize the HashrateAfter the China ban, are there too many miners in North America? Introduction An important topic that was discussed on another mining panel during the Bitcoin2022 conference was “How to further decentralize the hashrate?” An important characteristic of bitcoin is that it is decentralized in all aspects. From bitcoin users, to developers, to node runners,Continue reading “How to Further Decentralize the Hashrate”
- Financialization of MiningMining makes money, but first it needs money… Bitcoin2022 hosted many amazing panel sessions to learn more about some of the best in the industry. There was a whole stage dedicated to panel discussions on mining. And that’s what we’ll be bringing to you all. We’ll be recapping some of the best mining panel sessionsContinue reading “Financialization of Mining”
- State of the ASIC MarketWhat’s next for ASICs? The annual Bitcoin conference, this year dubbed Bitcoin2022, always brings out the best and brightest of bitcoiners to the forefront. It’s usually the most anticipated bitcoin conference of the year and probably the longest-running bitcoin conference in history. The focus and theme are squarely on bitcoin but you’ll see a fewContinue reading “State of the ASIC Market”
- Will bitcoin ASIC miners still be dominated by the Chinese?Bitcoin mining, for the majority of its current lifespan, has been dominated by one country in almost all aspects. That would be the country of China. At one point in time, China dominated the global bitcoin mining hashrate with over 65% of all hashrates coming from a bitcoin mine located within the borders of China.Continue reading “Will bitcoin ASIC miners still be dominated by the Chinese?”
- Bitcoin Mining in MalaysiaHow Malaysia may take China’s mining crown of Asia. We’ve all seen it by now. Back earlier this year, a viral video showing a steamroller in Malaysia crushing and obliterating hundreds of ASICs was the talk on social media. Crypto Twitter became captivated by the tenacity of this act with many influencers and KOLs feelingContinue reading “Bitcoin Mining in Malaysia”